Gaming For Dummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favourite weapon from Fallout 3/New Vegas?

2 posters

Go down

What's your favourite weapon from Fallout 3/New Vegas? Empty What's your favourite weapon from Fallout 3/New Vegas?

Post  CrimsonWolf Tue 14 Jun 2011, 4:32 am

I was going to make a thread about your favourite weapon from all of the Fallout games, but then most gamers my age haven't played any of the Fallout games apart from FO3 and NV. So instead I just picked that. Razz So what is/are your favourite weapons from Fallout 3 or New Vegas?

Personally, I like a fully modified hunting rifle - it packs a nice punch, it feels very post-apocalyptic & old when compared to some of the other guns of both 3 and Vegas, plus it can be used as an awesome weapon for sniping! Very Happy
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite weapon from Fallout 3/New Vegas? Empty Re: What's your favourite weapon from Fallout 3/New Vegas?

Post  Servannus Thu 16 Jun 2011, 5:42 am

When it comes to my favourite gun, I am stuck between both the hunting rifle and the hunting shotgun. I mean like CrimsonWolf I enjoy the sniping and the looks of the rifle; but the shotgun's a tool of mass chaos and a lot of fun with the correct perks Razz
Servannus
Servannus
Gamer

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite weapon from Fallout 3/New Vegas? Empty Re: What's your favourite weapon from Fallout 3/New Vegas?

Post  CrimsonWolf Thu 16 Jun 2011, 5:54 am

Servannus wrote:When it comes to my favourite gun, I am stuck between both the hunting rifle and the hunting shotgun. I mean like CrimsonWolf I enjoy the sniping and the looks of the rifle; but the shotgun's a tool of mass chaos and a lot of fun with the correct perks Razz

While I have to admit that I love shotguns in almost all the games that I play, the ones in FO3/NV aren't very appealing to me... somehow.
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down