Gaming For Dummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 vs. New Vegas

2 posters

Go down

Which one is better, or which game did you like more?

Fallout 3 vs. New Vegas I_vote_lcap33%Fallout 3 vs. New Vegas I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Fallout 3 vs. New Vegas I_vote_lcap67%Fallout 3 vs. New Vegas I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Fallout 3 vs. New Vegas Empty Fallout 3 vs. New Vegas

Post  CrimsonWolf Wed 27 Jul 2011, 4:01 am

This has been a hot topic since the release of a game called Fallout: New Vegas; is it better than Bethesda's Fallout 3? My aswer is yes. Although the map of NV is the same size as FO3's, there is a lot more locations on it and much more quests to do. Besides, the return of that awesome reputation system (from Fallout 2) for each place and faction was definitely a good thing to do. Even though there's even more bugs than there was in Fallout 3, New Vegas also has more content overall. I guess the story was a little better in FO3, but NV's narrative wasn't bad either... plus it's longer and gives you much more choice.

Anyway, in the end, it's all opinion. So which one did you think was best and why?
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 vs. New Vegas Empty Re: Fallout 3 vs. New Vegas

Post  deatheven Wed 27 Jul 2011, 9:41 pm

I won't make a decision yet because i've only played fallout 3, It's a good game though but not my type. I could still play it and enjoy it and i'd probably like it a lot more if i sat down and got into it, but i've never got round to it. So far my decision lies with Fallout 3 but there's nothing stopping New Vegas from taking the lead Smile
deatheven
deatheven
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum