Gaming For Dummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alien & Predator: From the Best, to the Worst

Go down

Which one of these films did you enjoy the most?

Alien & Predator: From the Best, to the Worst I_vote_lcap100%Alien & Predator: From the Best, to the Worst I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Alien & Predator: From the Best, to the Worst I_vote_lcap0%Alien & Predator: From the Best, to the Worst I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Alien & Predator: From the Best, to the Worst I_vote_lcap0%Alien & Predator: From the Best, to the Worst I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Alien & Predator: From the Best, to the Worst Empty Alien & Predator: From the Best, to the Worst

Post  CrimsonWolf Sat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am

Just like the thread I made for the Star Wars movies, but instead of those, here you can vote for your favourite Alien/Predator/Aliens vs. Predator film and also rank all the movies you've watched from this series (descending in order from your most favourite to your least favourite). I've got my rough list below, but it's rough because I haven't got the best memory and my opinion about these movies changes often.

1. Alien
2. Aliens
3. Predator
4. Predators
5. Predator 2
6. Alien vs. Predator
7. Alien 3
8. Alien Resurrection
9. Aliens vs. Predator 2: Requiem
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin