Gaming For Dummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALIEN vs. PREDATOR vs. PILOT

4 posters

Go down

Which of the epic three do you like the most?

ALIEN vs. PREDATOR vs. PILOT I_vote_lcap25%ALIEN vs. PREDATOR vs. PILOT I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
ALIEN vs. PREDATOR vs. PILOT I_vote_lcap75%ALIEN vs. PREDATOR vs. PILOT I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
ALIEN vs. PREDATOR vs. PILOT I_vote_lcap0%ALIEN vs. PREDATOR vs. PILOT I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

ALIEN vs. PREDATOR vs. PILOT Empty ALIEN vs. PREDATOR vs. PILOT

Post  CrimsonWolf Tue 28 Jun 2011, 6:26 am

The debate of Xenomorph versus Yautja and discussions about which is better have been going on for ages. So I decided to drop in The Pilots from the first Alien movie, and some of the games, to make this a little more interesting. Smile

Which one will you vote for?

ALIEN vs. PREDATOR vs. PILOT AVP_Xenomorph
THE ALIEN

ALIEN vs. PREDATOR vs. PILOT Space-jockey-alien-3_1199468861_640w
THE PILOT

ALIEN vs. PREDATOR vs. PILOT Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-RxTMBt6SPfXhsPIyx3ZtEErOX8sJzDcrf4M-i-2BtmQblgfgVw&t=1
THE PREDATOR

My personal favourites would have to be the Yautja. While I do think the first two Alien movies are better than the Predator movies, and I love the Xenomorphs anyway because they raise fear in their victims and we don't know much about them - the Yautja are much more developed and although we know more about them, there still is a great sense of mystery. I also love The Pilots (assumed by many fans to be the race of aliens who created the Xenomorphs and dropped their eggs on planets to use as weapons during war), but we know so little about them and most of it is speculation anyway.
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

ALIEN vs. PREDATOR vs. PILOT Empty Re: ALIEN vs. PREDATOR vs. PILOT

Post  deatheven Tue 28 Jun 2011, 6:52 am

I myself haven't really watched any o the films except from Predator 1, AvP and Avp 2. But i just love the awesome and strength of the Predators, not to say the Aliens aren't good, i just Love the Predators Smile
deatheven
deatheven
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonWolf Tue 28 Jun 2011, 7:01 am

deatheven wrote:I myself haven't really watched any o the films except from Predator 1, AvP and Avp 2.

Man, you're missing out on some quality movies. Sad I'd recommend watching all the Alien and Predator movies, but that's not a must. However - you must watch Alien and Aliens (the sequel to Alien). The rest of the alien movies are good but nowhere near the quality of the first two. Predator 2 and Predators are also very nice movies, but I guess they're not as fantastic as Alien. Smile
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  deatheven Tue 28 Jun 2011, 7:27 am

i've been told what you just said many times XD I would but it doesn't really interest me TOO much, but i would watch Predators 2, but i do love watching Arnold in action Wink
deatheven
deatheven
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

ALIEN vs. PREDATOR vs. PILOT Empty MY FAV

Post  Warlord James Tue 28 Jun 2011, 8:39 am

My personal fav is Yautja (Predators) i like the way they dont just kill you and you know they could just kill you in 2 seconds flat but instead they hunt you they make you scared then when you are almost insain and you shoot randomly at moving things and shout at them they come up from behind you and rip your spine out or they are infront of you stair you in the face then rip your face off
also i like them so much i have two pred maskes soon when i get back from holiday in 3 days and i am gana take a picture of me and crimson wearing them and then a pic of me and servannus wearing em.

alien alien alien hey michael look down yea ... you cant have them

Last edited by Warlord James on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Warlord James
Warlord James
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonWolf Tue 28 Jun 2011, 8:54 am

ALIEN vs. PREDATOR vs. PILOT Pred_m11
ALIEN vs. PREDATOR vs. PILOT Pred_m12

These are the masks Warlord was talking about. Smile
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Servannus Wed 29 Jun 2011, 4:58 am

I would have to choose the Xenomorph, because they are the best creature designs I have ever witnessed. The perfect mixture of Horror and sheer Badassery (it's a word) has kept them in the list of most iconic films characters ever. This isn't to say I don't love Yautja because I love them just as much, in the end it came down to the movies and lets face it... Aliens, greatest sequel ever Smile
Servannus
Servannus
Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonWolf Wed 29 Jun 2011, 5:29 am

Servannus wrote:I would have to choose the Xenomorph, because they are the best creature designs I have ever witnessed. The perfect mixture of Horror and sheer Badassery (it's a word) has kept them in the list of most iconic films characters ever. This isn't to say I don't love Yautja because I love them just as much, in the end it came down to the movies and lets face it... Aliens, greatest sequel ever Smile
You do know that Giger intentionally designed Xenomorphs to look like "dickheads", if you get what I mean. Laughing But somehow, that doesn't make me feel sick about them, nor does it create a sense of disgust or anything like that. The unusual shapes and designs actually make them only more disturbing, unique and original.

And about those sequels, hell yeah I've got to agree with you. Aliens is right up there with Terminator 2, The Two Towers and Godfather Part II.
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Servannus Sun 03 Jul 2011, 8:22 pm

I knew that they were based upon certain ares of a man yes Smile Especially those poor poor facehuggers...
Servannus
Servannus
Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down