Gaming For Dummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: From the Best, to the Worst

Go down

If you had to decide on just one, which of the six Star Wars movies is your favourite?

Star Wars: From the Best, to the Worst I_vote_lcap33%Star Wars: From the Best, to the Worst I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Star Wars: From the Best, to the Worst I_vote_lcap0%Star Wars: From the Best, to the Worst I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Star Wars: From the Best, to the Worst I_vote_lcap0%Star Wars: From the Best, to the Worst I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Star Wars: From the Best, to the Worst I_vote_lcap33%Star Wars: From the Best, to the Worst I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Star Wars: From the Best, to the Worst Empty Star Wars: From the Best, to the Worst

Post  CrimsonWolf Sat 02 Jul 2011, 9:45 am

Go ahead and vote for your favourite Star Wars movie. Feel free to elaborate on your choice by posting a comment with your opinion, as well as a list of the six Star Wars films, ranked from the best to the worst (if you can). Here is my list:

1. The Empire Strikes Back
2. Return of the Jedi
3. Revenge of the Sith
4. A New Hope
5. The Phantom Menace
6. Attack of the Clones

To be honest, I love Star Wars so much that I don't think any of the films is below good or average. Razz
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down