Gaming For Dummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim: Epic Phenomenons

2 posters

Go down

Skyrim: Epic Phenomenons Empty Skyrim: Epic Phenomenons

Post  CrimsonWolf Mon 05 Dec 2011, 3:34 am

I've seen some really fantastic stuff happen in The Elder Scrolls V, so I decided to make this thread where we can all share the most epic tales of our adventures from Skyrim. I'll start us off: of all the 121 hours I've spent playing TES V, there have been two things which happened to me that were really quite amazing - I remember them perfectly.

1. I was fighting a dragon on the peak of a mountain (I think the location was called "Skyborn Altar" or something like that) and after the beast did its regular napalm-like attack a few times, it landed on the edge of the rocks. I sprinted to it and immediately starting hacking and slashing at its huge jaws. The fight did not take long - it was an easy victory for my Argonian warrior. However, what made this battle special was that just after the dragon's death, I pushed it over the edge and it began falling. As its body was consumed in flames and gradually turned into a huge skeleton, it rolled downhill and I ran after it. This epic moment reminded me of Gandalf's fight with the Balrog. Laughing

2. This one is pretty gruesome; I began messing around a little in Whiterun (e.g. Shooting people in the face with ebony arrows) - I wasn't going to save the game after this mayhem so I also decided to transform into Werewolf form in the middle of the town. I began using power attacks on everyone; laughing as I watched the finishing moves being initiated and my werewolf character jumping at people's throats and eating them, or ripping people's faces to shreds. At some point, I think I pressed both of the mouse buttons whilst in front of an enemy (this usually initiates a double power attack when I use my one-handed swords)... What I saw was beyond awesome. My character grabbed the guard's head, lifted his whole body up in this method and then simply crushed his skull... It was even more bloody than the stuff in Fallout. cyclops
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Skyrim: Epic Phenomenons Empty Re: Skyrim: Epic Phenomenons

Post  Servannus Wed 07 Dec 2011, 3:52 am

I've just got this game today, and so far I haven't crushed heads/pretended to be Gandalf but I have had some really enjoyable moments.

for example, there I was as my Orcish hero wandering through the forests breathing in the fresh air and I spot an old cottage. I ventured forth inside the ruined house, gazing at the broken walls and roof and suddenly an old lady walked in. She complained about being cold, hungry and lonely, being told this I decided to do what may have been kindness or maybe sheer evil I can never tell. Mace to the face Razz
Servannus
Servannus
Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonWolf Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:56 am

Servannus wrote:I've just got this game today, and so far I haven't crushed heads/pretended to be Gandalf but I have had some really enjoyable moments.

for example, there I was as my Orcish hero wandering through the forests breathing in the fresh air and I spot an old cottage. I ventured forth inside the ruined house, gazing at the broken walls and roof and suddenly an old lady walked in. She complained about being cold, hungry and lonely, being told this I decided to do what may have been kindness or maybe sheer evil I can never tell. Mace to the face Razz
Was this old lady called Anise, by any chance? If so - she is a witch and she keeps all sorts of weird shit in her basement. Wink
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Servannus Wed 07 Dec 2011, 7:16 am

Probably was, I was to busy pillaging to check Razz
Servannus
Servannus
Gamer

Back to top Go down