Gaming For Dummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim "Who Are You?" Poll 1

3 posters

Go down

Which race did you pick for your first character in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Skyrim "Who Are You?" Poll 1 I_vote_lcap0%Skyrim "Who Are You?" Poll 1 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Skyrim "Who Are You?" Poll 1 I_vote_lcap33%Skyrim "Who Are You?" Poll 1 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Skyrim "Who Are You?" Poll 1 I_vote_lcap0%Skyrim "Who Are You?" Poll 1 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Skyrim "Who Are You?" Poll 1 I_vote_lcap33%Skyrim "Who Are You?" Poll 1 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Skyrim "Who Are You?" Poll 1 Empty Skyrim "Who Are You?" Poll 1

Post  CrimsonWolf Sat 26 Nov 2011, 8:15 am

Basically, here you can vote for which race you chose (or will choose) to play as in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Feel free to post about why you picked this or that for your first character.

I chose Argonian because they look incredibly cool in this Elder Scrolls game, vastly improved from the previous ones. Besides - breathing underwater, at no penalty (for an unlimited amount of time) can prove to be very useful. Also, 50% resistance to disease is badass and the Histskin power is a life-saver in difficult fights. They also remind me of mini-dragons. Razz
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Skyrim "Who Are You?" Poll 1 Empty Re: Skyrim "Who Are You?" Poll 1

Post  deatheven Sat 26 Nov 2011, 8:21 pm

I chose dark elf, because i love them XD they look quite cool . Idk if anything's been changed about them in skyrim so idk if any abilities are available
deatheven
deatheven
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonWolf Sun 27 Nov 2011, 1:23 am

deatheven wrote:I chose dark elf, because i love them XD they look quite cool . Idk if anything's been changed about them in skyrim so idk if any abilities are available
Well, they can have facial hair in Skyrim and they look even more evil. Razz Also, they have 50% resistance to fire, start off with the spell "Sparks" and have a pretty cool power called "Ancestor's Wrath". This makes them cloak their bodies in fire for 60 seconds, causing damage to anyone nearby. Smile
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  deatheven Sun 27 Nov 2011, 9:59 am

wicked, definitely dark elf XD
deatheven
deatheven
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  SPARTAN301 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 3:44 am

I chose Nord as i felt like it. Now i am a cannabalistic high mage, companion, assassin, stormcloak, werewolf. Smile
SPARTAN301
SPARTAN301
Advanced Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down