Gaming For Dummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim

2 posters

Go down

Skyrim Empty Skyrim

Post  Warlord James Wed 26 Oct 2011, 3:45 am

Hello members of GFD Warlord James hear talking about the game Skyrim , even though the game is not yet out there are still things to talk about, so far they have told us many things about skyrim and yet the things we know isn't even 10% of what awaits us in the game,there are many things about the game i could tell you but then it would probably be quite a lot of reading for you so ill try and keep this short,
hears some news, after awhile of asking we have finally found out that there will not be werewolf's in skyrim this was bad news for some but bethesda never said there wouldn't be werewolf's in skyrim so i can only assume that they just could not fit them in the game in time for the launch,also there has been a few new shouts that have been said out to the public that may interest some people these are:
Iceform, this will encase the enemy in ice with one word of the shout it freezes one and with 3 words will freeze all enemys in front of you this will make them take damage over time or you can go up to them and help them die quicker, next is, Elementalfury, if you are holding a swift one handed weapon or two-one handed weapons this will increase there swing speed and make them deal a lot more damage over time bethesda did not say if this also affects bows but one can only hope so, this is all the shouts i will talk about hear but it is not all
maby at some point the admins of GFD will post a video on this amazing game also if i do end up making skyrim videos then I am going to let you decide what i play as and what race and all that other good stuff i will leave a few polls about this and please remember to check the youtube page out and do sub to it

Warlord James
Warlord James
Warlord James
Admin

Back to top Go down

Skyrim Empty Re: Skyrim

Post  CrimsonWolf Thu 27 Oct 2011, 5:08 am

I pre-ordered Skyrim two days ago for PC, so I'll make some vids of it when it's out (if I can). Looking forward to it and I hope everyone else is also. Wink
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down