Gaming For Dummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favourite PlayStation exclusive series

3 posters

Go down

Your favourite PlayStation exclusive series Empty Your favourite PlayStation exclusive series

Post  CrimsonWolf Thu 23 Jun 2011, 12:59 am

This thread is for everyone to share their opinions and tell us their favourite video game series, exclusive to the PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable or PlayStation 3. It can be any series, but it has to have at least two games for it to count as a series and it must be exclusive to this gaming platform. Popular examples: God of War, Killzone, Metal Gear Solid etc.

Mine would probably have to be Metal Gear Solid. It's an old series and each game released is usually better than the last. The fourth game made its debut on the PS3 in 2008, scoring a huge amount of perfect 10/10 scores from many critics. Not to mention how well-received MGS2 was. But I don't like them because the critics like them. The MGS games have been a favourite for some time, always offering the best stories and graphics at the time of their release, with gameplay, character design and soundtracks to match.
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Your favourite PlayStation exclusive series Empty Re: Your favourite PlayStation exclusive series

Post  Warlord James Thu 23 Jun 2011, 8:10 am

3 things
1 Resistence 1 : fall of man and Resistence 2
2 Fallout 3 (and the DLC packs) and Fallout: New Vegas
3 Elder scrolls such as : Morrowind , Oblivion and when it comes out Skyrim ( i cant remember the one before Morrowind).
Warlord James
Warlord James
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your favourite PlayStation exclusive series Empty Re: Your favourite PlayStation exclusive series

Post  CrimsonWolf Thu 23 Jun 2011, 10:12 am

Warlord James wrote:2 Fallout 3 (and the DLC packs) and Fallout: New Vegas
3 Elder scrolls such as : Morrowind , Oblivion and when it comes out Skyrim ( i cant remember the one before Morrowind).

These two aren't exclusive to the PS3, they're all multiplatform. Razz But I can see why you posted them... they're awesome. By the way, the Elder Scrolls series went like this: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim. Wink There was also "The Elder Scrolls Travels: Redguard" and a few others that didn't count as part of the main series, but I can't remember their titles.
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  deatheven Fri 24 Jun 2011, 2:15 am

Just while you're on the topic of Elder Scrolls, yes they're amazing games. They're probably most popular for PC because of the editing and modding you can do for them. My brother has made and installed a few mods for the computer version of Morrowind and Oblivion, but he played both on xbox beforehand Smile
deatheven
deatheven
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down