Gaming For Dummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your specs!

2 posters

Go down

Post your specs! Empty Post your specs!

Post  CrimsonWolf Wed 22 Jun 2011, 9:52 am

All PC gamers love to tell the world how powerful/weak their computer is, what hardware they use, video card, how much RAM and all that stuff. So I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread for it. Here you can post your PC's specs. Smile Below are mine:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600
CPU Speed: 2.40 GHz
RAM: 3.0 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GS
DirectX: Version 11

Yeah, it's no monster PC for certain but it's good enough for most games. It's a shame that I can't run TW2 with the best resolution, or Crysis with the settings I’d like. However, I'll soon be getting a GeForce 9800 GT (1.0 GB) and I'm pretty excited because it should improve performance in some games by a bit. Very Happy
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post your specs! Empty Re: Post your specs!

Post  Warlord James Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:13 am

Very nice but im thinking it will cost quit a bit if i find anywhere that sells one for not the full price ill tell you i know some people that could ... make the price lower (not against the law or i would not do it) this guy when my computer was in a bad state and had a very bad virus on it he fixed it for me and did not charge me any money said it was my christmas for computer lovers so ill ask him about it and see if he can give you anything a little cheaper then it would usualy cost Smile

Warlord James
Warlord James
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonWolf Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:33 am

Hey thanks! I'm getting it very cheap anyway - 50 pound. It looks a bit older and it's a bit larger than a usual model because it's one of the older ones, but what's inside it is what really matters and that is just like new.
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down