Gaming For Dummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good or Evil?

4 posters

Go down

When playing role-playing games, which alignment do you usually go for?

Good or Evil? I_vote_lcap50%Good or Evil? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Good or Evil? I_vote_lcap50%Good or Evil? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Good or Evil? I_vote_lcap0%Good or Evil? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Good or Evil? Empty Good or Evil?

Post  CrimsonWolf Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:40 pm

When playing role-playing games, which alignment do you usually go for? I myself tend to go for good on first playthroughs, but I enjoy playing neutral the most and it's probably my favourite. Evil is quite fun as well, but when I try to be evil in video games - I usually end up feeling bad for whoever it is that I am currently slaughtering/cheating/betraying. Laughing
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Good or Evil? Empty Re: Good or Evil?

Post  deatheven Thu 16 Jun 2011, 3:08 am

Myself, i like being all sorts. It normally depends on what i'm trying to achieve, but to me i know it't just a game and if i was evil, i'd do it good in real life. But i do feel bad sometimes in games Smile
deatheven
deatheven
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Omatrent Thu 16 Jun 2011, 5:36 am

I usually take the good side of life when playing an RPG, this usually gives me the better weapons (although far from better looking) to help slaughter the bad bad people that hurt me, i then turn on my friends and kill them to steal there possessions to then give to the bad guys so i can get a shiny new (better looking!) weapon Smile

Although this usually ends in a 'everyone hates me' sort of situation i realise i don't need them, i just need my shiny new weapons Smile

Omatrent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Warlord James Wed 22 Jun 2011, 9:30 am

In any RPG game or RTS game i try to be good but always end up being evil.
in World of warcraft i go for good me and servannus roleplayed all the time in WOW
but in an RTS game like Black and white i go for Evil im not sure why i do it but maby i just like sending my city guards to hang people and then when the crowd of people go to kill the city guard for hanging then i burn them with fire spells. and then i feel sorry for em later on as i screwed the game up for my self.
Warlord James
Warlord James
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down