Gaming For Dummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft GFD STYLE

Go down

Minecraft GFD STYLE Empty Minecraft GFD STYLE

Post  Warlord James Sun 26 Jun 2011, 8:52 am

for those of you who dont know what minecraft is hear is me TRYING to tell you what it is
Minecraft is a sandbox game made not that long ago by 1 person (notch) there is not a full version avilible at the moment but there is a beta that can be downloaded for 13 pounds ,13 euros and i think its the same price in dollars when you first log in you get 2 game play options singleplayer and multiplayer (as always) first the singleplayer when you login you start off in a randomly genorated world that you can edit in any way you wish you can dig up dirts to make space harvest lumber and make things (such as a pickaxe or shovel) and then you slowly get better things as you mine into the planet and as you explore the game is made out of blocks but the things you can do in it is what counts you can make anything if you want ( i made nyan cat NOTE CRIMSON HATES NYAN CAT cose i play it in his ear sometimes hehe) now on to the multiplayer there are two things you can do 1 is find a server code to get into a server someone else has made or get the stuff to make your own when in (lets say multiplayer survival) you can do the same as in singleplayer mode but there are more people and when there is more people waiting is more fun and things to do (i made a castle) in stead of giving you the server ip im on soon i will make my own (if i can) for all your building needs.

P.S NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN
Warlord James
Warlord James
Admin

Back to top Go down