Gaming For Dummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which game should I play next?

Go down

Which game should I play next?

Which game should I play next? I_vote_lcap50%Which game should I play next? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Which game should I play next? I_vote_lcap0%Which game should I play next? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which game should I play next? I_vote_lcap0%Which game should I play next? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which game should I play next? I_vote_lcap50%Which game should I play next? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Which game should I play next? Empty Which game should I play next?

Post  CrimsonWolf Sun 26 Jun 2011, 8:31 am

For the first time in my life, I feel like I've got too many games to play. However, this is good because I won't get bored often when at home (not like I ever do anyway though) and won't feel the need to spend money for more games, as I shouldn't because I'm saving up for a GPU and a PSU with enough energy to power it. The card I'm saving up for is an ATI Radeon 5670 HD, with: DirectX 11 support, Shader Model 5.0, core clock of 775 MHz with GDDR5 memory. It's a fairly new card (released in January of 2010) and damn I'm looking forward to doing some really high quality gaming with it! Cool But yeah, I'm gonna have to wait a while for it.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, which one of these should I start playing first:

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II (PC) - 2009

Wipeout HD + Wipeout HD Fury (PS3) - 2008 and 2009

Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty (PS3) - 2008

Pursuit Force (PSP) - 2005

Killzone: Liberation (PSP) - 2006

Team Fortress 2 (PC) - 2007

Aliens Versus Predator 2 (PC) - 2001
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down