Gaming For Dummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if there was a zombie apocalypse?

+2
Servannus
CrimsonWolf
6 posters

Go down

What if there was a zombie apocalypse? Empty What if there was a zombie apocalypse?

Post  CrimsonWolf Fri 24 Jun 2011, 3:54 am

If there was a zombie apocalypse, what would you do? What would you arm yourself with? What type of food would you look for? Where would you find shelter or a hideout? Would you travel with others or alone? Would you shoot your best friend if you had to? Just thought that this topic would be a fun and interesting idea. Razz
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

What if there was a zombie apocalypse? Empty Re: What if there was a zombie apocalypse?

Post  Servannus Fri 24 Jun 2011, 4:55 am

Interesting topic, I've often thought about this during my times of nerdy solitude. And after many nights reading The Walking Dead (fantastic in case anyone is wondering) I would:

Food:
Canned goods due to the easy to carry design and far away expiration dates, plus a bag full of these bad boys and you have a quick and easy improvised weapon.
Bottles of water when available because dehydration is an embarrassing way to die after fighting of the undead hordes.

Weapons:
Well, I'm in England so guns are pretty much impossible to find in an every day location, so I'm gonna say a small blunt weapon. This would make it easier to crush the skull and wipe the Zombies out. Plus it has the benefit of being easier to carry, quiet, no ammo and actually easy to find.

I would try to head out to a more rural area, better suited for farming and growing food for when the cans run out. Of course this will have it's rough spots (I'm lazy) but I would prefer that to inner city carnage.

Allies/Friends:
I would try to protect my family for as long as possible as well as attempting to team up with my friends because hey, it's the apocalypse you may as well try to be happy. However this brings on the subject of the infamous bite. If a friend was bitten I would do what he or she wanted. Be it kill them now, or wait until I know that they are coming back to eat my face.
Servannus
Servannus
Gamer

Back to top Go down

What if there was a zombie apocalypse? Empty Re: What if there was a zombie apocalypse?

Post  deatheven Fri 24 Jun 2011, 6:33 am

i'm lazy like my friend servannus, so i'd do all the same stuff as him. I'd protext my family and try and get everyone i can to work together Smile
deatheven
deatheven
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonWolf Fri 24 Jun 2011, 8:19 am

Interesting ideas - similar to my thoughts. However, instead of relying on blunt weapons, I'd probably use homemade explosives and a baseball bat. Razz I would try to save my family and friends like you guys, but I wouldn't let any of my family out of shelter even if they wanted to and I'd only go out to get supplies alone or with friends who are willing to risk their lives.

If someone gets bit, we'd leave them behind. In case someone is overwhelmed by zombies but there's still a chance for the others to get away, we'd make a rule to never play hero and always run for your own life, even if that means leaving someone behind - but only if there's a slim chance of them not getting bit. It may sound selfish, but it would be the best way to go because it would take the longest for everyone to die and possibly some would be able to survive for long enough to leave the infected zone.
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Servannus Fri 24 Jun 2011, 8:40 am

So it's agreed we all meet up and send some undead back to hell? Because I'm cool with that Smile
Servannus
Servannus
Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonWolf Fri 24 Jun 2011, 8:46 am

HELL YEAH! Cool Anyone else wanna join? You'll get free cookies... if the experience of blowing walking corpses to pieces isn't enough to satisfy your twisted minds. Wink
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

What if there was a zombie apocalypse? Empty Zombie Survival

Post  Bartix Sat 25 Jun 2011, 8:13 am

Incase of a zombie apocalypse.....

Dispose of any family members or friends which are near by. They will attract zombie attention! Make sure that you take their fingers as they could work as distractions during a face to...undead face encounter. Next, make sure you get a kitchen knife...Anything above the length of 7 inch blades is fine. Unless you're under the age of 3...then you try to find a gun so you don't hurt yourself. The most important part. Leather jacket, Jeans, Black Glasses and definately...Black driving gloves. Remember that anyone you see is a potencial threat to your life. Wether it be a zombie or a human, you must kill it. If you survive, you can't show that you were working as a team. You did it all on your own.

Alternatively, wake up.....
Bartix
Bartix
Noob
Noob

http://www.google.com ...Yes....Really

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonWolf Sat 25 Jun 2011, 8:53 am

Bartix wrote:Incase of a zombie apocalypse.....

Dispose of any family members or friends which are near by. They will attract zombie attention! Make sure that you take their fingers as they could work as distractions during a face to...undead face encounter. Next, make sure you get a kitchen knife...Anything above the length of 7 inch blades is fine. Unless you're under the age of 3...then you try to find a gun so you don't hurt yourself. The most important part. Leather jacket, Jeans, Black Glasses and definately...Black driving gloves. Remember that anyone you see is a potencial threat to your life. Wether it be a zombie or a human, you must kill it. If you survive, you can't show that you were working as a team. You did it all on your own.

Alternatively, wake up.....
lol!
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Warlord James Sat 25 Jun 2011, 9:26 am

plan 1
go down stairs and get the shovel and take all the food (should last 4 days) check if there are lots of zombies out side if there is only 1 or 2 go out and try to get to servannuses house if he is still alive and in his house get him go to my bros and grab the 3 katanas that are there give caine the medium sword and the short sword go to crimsons house next if he is still alive get him and give him the long sword then go to the nearest shop and take all of the food drinks and what ever we need then go out to find a map (if can) find the nearest gun shop let crimson and servannus take what ever they want (since i know they would Razz) i would take : pump action shotgun, 1911 pistol (if they dont have that i will take any small pistol) and a sniper rifle take plenty of ammo and move out on the map mark where the gun shop is just incase we need to come back when moving out go to some of the peoples homes that we know after that i would send every one in groups of 2 to get : wooden planks, flat metals used on buildings , wooden boards , screws and screw driver if they are to find over a number of zombies in the area they go to (30) tell them to flee the area they could probly kill them with the guns but i dont want to wast ammo if we dont have to once that is done go to the gun shop and find a near shop with food or a supermarket for the next 3 days when there are not that many zombies build a wall of wood and metal from the shop/supermarket to the gun shop each night 1 person takes a sniper rifle a wistle and a shovel and gose on top of the gun shop and keeps watch we would get sleeping gear from the supermarket or shop we would sleep in the gun shop once we have done this and are rested and ready for the next day in the wall we would have built a small gate or door then each day a group of 3 would go out and search for : survivers,food,weapons and building supplies to build an even bigger land scape so zombies cant get in if they came across over 40 zombies they will be orders to run and loose them and then return to the base if the zombies did follow them back to our outpost then we lock up the gate all the doors and have 2 people on watch turn of all the lights.
if one of the group is ever infected we give him his last hour or how ever long we tie his arms to the wall with rope when he or she turns we use a silenced pistol to kill them if not silenced we would attract more zombies to us.
if we live for 2 mounths of living in the gun shop with a supermarket/shop for food and sending people out each day for food too and allsorts then me and 2 others will go out and find an army base try to see if the army is there and if there not see if they have any weapons or even tanks or apcs or somthing if we are out till 9:00 pm we shall find a near by house or shop and make camp closing the door when we find the army base next day (if) then we grab any thing we can by the time we come back i will have orders that 2 people still go out each day and when we get back we will probly have lots of supplies and lots more people maby 30 or even 40 make a large base keeping the gun shop and shop or supermarket still in our reach.

later on i will tell my second part of the plan but for now read this
also the reason i did not go to michael and deans i think by the time i got there they would be gone and a car would be missing (they take a car and go raming zombies for the sake of it ) crimson (when i get to his he would probly be killing zombies outside his house for fun Razz ) caine (probly say "zombies ... meh" and go and play on his xbox 360 on a zombie game you know why COSE HE CAN)

BY WARLORD JAMES

p.s wow lots of things hear i should make a zombie survival guide book Very Happy
Warlord James
Warlord James
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonWolf Sat 25 Jun 2011, 10:26 am

That's a shitload of stuff you got right there WJ, and a really good plan. Razz
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

What if there was a zombie apocalypse? Empty Thank you

Post  Warlord James Sat 25 Jun 2011, 11:09 pm

Thank you and also ... um whats that behind you AAAAAAAA RUN (michael) its a zombie ITS ITS (michael jackson) uuuuuuuuugh HE HE AAAAW uuuuuuuuuuugh...

Warlord James
Warlord James
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Servannus Tue 05 Jul 2011, 7:22 am

In the event of Zombie attack please:
1. Cry.
2. Sack up and stop crying.
3. Execute those who didn't get along with because they are "infected".
4. Join a cult and rise through the ranks.
5. PRAISE THE ALL MIGHTY DAGON!!! IA' HYDRA! IA' DAGON! IA' CTHULU!
6. Just chill
Servannus
Servannus
Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  SPARTAN301 Fri 04 Nov 2011, 4:58 am

1.go insane
2.find a good melee weapon like a spiked bat
3.find slow survivers so i can use them as bait or if they are fast but i dont like them use them as bait Twisted Evil
4.if conered by zombies suicide because that is better than getting slowly killed by zombies

Very Happy
SPARTAN301
SPARTAN301
Advanced Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down