Gaming For Dummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO Alias Exchange

Go down

MMO Alias Exchange Empty MMO Alias Exchange

Post  CrimsonWolf Thu 23 Jun 2011, 10:28 am

Since there's plenty of popular MMOs for the PC, like: World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, Lord of the Rings Online, Warhammer Online, City of Heroes, Champions Online, DC Universe Online etc., I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where everyone could exchange any aliases they currently use in any Massively Multiplayer Online games. Basically, here you can tell us your name in any MMOs that you crrently play, then check those of others if you want to see if anyone can play a game with you. Smile
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

MMO Alias Exchange Empty Re: MMO Alias Exchange

Post  CrimsonWolf Fri 24 Jun 2011, 8:55 am

Right... I used to play World of Warcraft, but that got fucked... I mean, hacked. I also played Lord of the Rings Online but stopped playing it as well after a while. However, if I ever play it again - my main character's name was Mithrindir or Mithrindil... damn it, I'm not sure I can remember. Razz Also played Champions Online and stopped playing it after a while like I do with most other MMOs (with the exception of WoW, which got fucked... I mean, hacked! Before my free month ended). But anyway, if I ever come back to that too, I think my username was Bamul.

Yep, that wasn't very helpful, I know. Laughing If any of you out there want to play any of these games with someone from here badly, I could go back to one of them for a while and confirm what my alias was on it. Smile
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down