Gaming For Dummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself!

4 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Introduce Yourself!

Post  CrimsonWolf Sat 11 Jun 2011, 2:58 am

Hello and welcome to the Gaming For Dummies forum! This is the place where each new member can introduce himself/herself. Don't know what to say? Let me start you off. Wink

What's up folks, I'm CrimsonWolf - call me just that, Crimson or Wolf. Razz I'm a gamer, just like most people who come here to visit, as well as a member of the Gaming For Dummies team & one of the admins here. I can enjoy games from all genres, but I usually like role-playing games, or third person action games the most. That's all, I guess; I'm looking forward to creating some videos with tips for all sorts of games on our YouTube channel, and of course to meeting some new members. Smile
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Hey there!

Post  deatheven Sat 11 Jun 2011, 3:52 am

Hey there, i'm deatheven - most people call me death for short, but i'm quite nice really. I enjoy, as my friend and colleague Crimsonwolf, all genres of game and all gaming consoles. i'm mostly a FPS, RTS and RPG kind of gamer but i'm open to any game i can play. Everyone enjoy your time here, and remember, new ideas are welcome and indeed encouraged Smile
deatheven
deatheven
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post  TheWarpLynx Sun 12 Jun 2011, 8:38 pm

Hi, I'm TheWarpLynx, and you can call me Warp or Lynx. I'm glad to be here and I'm glad that this started. It was long overdue and will be of great help to new gamers. I love just about every genre, I only don't play sports, racing and strategy as much as every other genres. My current condition is desperation for a release date for The Old Republic MMO and possible hospitalization, hehehe, kidding.

TheWarpLynx
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonWolf Sun 12 Jun 2011, 11:23 pm

TheWarpLynx wrote:Hi, I'm TheWarpLynx, and you can call me Warp or Lynx. I'm glad to be here and I'm glad that this started. It was long overdue and will be of great help to new gamers. I love just about every genre, I only don't play sports, racing and strategy as much as every other genres. My current condition is desperation for a release date for The Old Republic MMO and possible hospitalization, hehehe, kidding.

Good to see you here Lynx. I've been waiting for a release date of the Old Republic too for quite a bit of time, BioWare just keeps teasing and showing new stuff but never a date. Mad
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Hello

Post  Warlord James Sun 26 Jun 2011, 9:21 am

Hello i am Warlord James call me War (you are not allowed to know my real name if you want to then you realy are a pedo) I am part of the G.F.D team and soon i hope to bring lots of videos of game reviews and lets playes to our youtube website i am (pedo if you wana know my age) and i live in (now you are most definitly a pedofile) i like these games : RPG games , RTS games , MMORPG games , TD games and sandbox games like duke nukem said "EAT SHIT AND DIE" (joke) if you want to know any info about me (besides where i live and my pin code)please just ask

P.S just to annoy (dam this spanish keyboard) crimson i do this
NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN
Warlord James
Warlord James
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum