Gaming For Dummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Favourite Gaming Platform

Go down

What's your favourite gaming platform of this generation?

Your Favourite Gaming Platform I_vote_lcap0%Your Favourite Gaming Platform I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Your Favourite Gaming Platform I_vote_lcap0%Your Favourite Gaming Platform I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Your Favourite Gaming Platform I_vote_lcap40%Your Favourite Gaming Platform I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Your Favourite Gaming Platform I_vote_lcap60%Your Favourite Gaming Platform I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Your Favourite Gaming Platform Empty Your Favourite Gaming Platform

Post  CrimsonWolf Fri 10 Jun 2011, 10:28 am

Basically, vote for for your favourite gaming platform - simply the one you spend most of your gaming time on. Smile

I personally could never decide on just one. When speaking of current generation gaming tech, I've got a PSP, PS3 and PC. Out of these three, it's probably a mix between the PS3 and PC. I would play a lot more on the PSP, it is a beautiful piece of hardware for a portable device but sadly, there isn't that many interesting games for it (at least for me). On the other hand, the PS3 had a very weak line-up of exclusive games at launch, but now it has some amazing stuff. Who would've thought that after its release, the PS3 would get awesome games like LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid 4, Demon's Souls, Uncharted, InFamous, Resistance, Killzone and many, many more! bounce

And of course I love the PC because it offers the most customization and best graphics & perfomance, in all the games that are released for it. Also, its massive library of games; both old and new, gives you a LOT to choose from and something for every gamer. But in the end, I favour both systems and couldn't pick one over the other. What's your favourite gaming platform Question
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down