Gaming For Dummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What shall we do?

2 posters

Go down

What shall we do? Empty What shall we do?

Post  Warlord James Sat 18 Jun 2011, 8:27 am

Hello this is a quick question about what games you would like us to concentrate on
and what kind of games you want us to concentrate on , such as : RPG games,RTS games,TD games ect...
We will do all these kinds of games but it would be nice to see what you (the gamers) want to see most.
Warlord James
Warlord James
Admin

Back to top Go down

What shall we do? Empty Suggestions

Post  CrimsonWolf Wed 22 Jun 2011, 9:40 am

Good idea James, I can't wait to hear some suggestions from the members of this forum. I've got a video about The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings almost done. The next that I'll soon start working on is a video giving some general tips for those who play Dead Nation.

Btw, this goes out to everyone: please post any suggestions for games that we should cover, but don't expect us to do a video for every new release. We are not an organization/corporation, nobody owns GFD apart from us and we don't get any sponsoring, we're doing it all for free - we don't get paid for every new video and we don't get free copies of games like game critics do. Just thought that I should mention that in case some of you out there don't know this. Smile

Still, like I said, we don't have all the money in the world but don't hesitate to suggest anything and if a particular game receives many suggestions, there's an almost certain chance that we will do something about it.
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

https://what-the-game.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

What shall we do? Empty Games

Post  Warlord James Wed 22 Jun 2011, 9:58 am

First just want to tell you this crimson ... gake half game half cake no pie this time Smile (Joke).
When i come back from my holidays i will probly have a bit of money and then when i come to school for the day i will ask every one what games we should get since i will probly have like 100 pounds
and then next month ill have 50 more pounds so i could probly get some games for pc,xbox and ps3 to keep us busy for a bit until we can get others so if you would not mind post a reply of games and what console you would want first and i can give the games i get and they will be owned by all of us not just me.

By James crossley

P.S 1 Gake its all we need as well as some jaffa cakes
2 Considering the message i got above what game would you like to do a lets play i was thinking me and you or me you and someone else could do a lets-play of a game that would keep us busy for a while and keep the gamers happy
3 Wow this is a long message longest one ive ever done
Warlord James
Warlord James
Admin

Back to top Go down

What shall we do? Empty Re: What shall we do?

Post  CrimsonWolf Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:05 am

^I know you've got plenty of money atm, but I don't think you should spend it all on Gaming For Dummies as then it wouldn't be fair because others wouldn't do much for the cause. Keep it and everyone will buy their own games. Smile But thanks for the offer anyway.
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Warlord James Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:23 am

very well
ow and when i get back im going to buy Alice:Madness returens and im going to do a lets play of that and then when iv done the lets play tell people my review on the game how dose that sound.

P.S this has nothing to do with gaming but tommorow im going to a very well known water park in benidorm and somwhere in france is one too its called Aqualandia and hope i dont brake a leg there
Warlord James
Warlord James
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonWolf Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:30 am

Warlord James wrote:very well
ow and when i get back im going to buy Alice:Madness returens and im going to do a lets play of that and then when iv done the lets play tell people my review on the game how dose that sound.

P.S this has nothing to do with gaming but tommorow im going to a very well known water park in benidorm and somwhere in france is one too its called Aqualandia and hope i dont brake a leg there

That's cool, sounds good! Smile We need some reviews anyway.
CrimsonWolf
CrimsonWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum